Refunds of Tuition Following Complete Withdrawal
Students who have registered for classes in a given term and who fail to notify the College in writing prior to the first day of classes will be charged for the entire semester of if applicable utilizing the time frame set forth below.
Requests for tuition refunds must originate in the Records Office. Upon written verification by the Records Office, refund applications will be processed by the Business Office. The amount of refund is as follows:
- During the first five days of classes - 75% of tuition
- During the second week of classes - 50% of tuition
- During the third week of classes - 25% of tuition
- After the third week of classes - no refund
Refunds during summer sessions or special terms will be as follows:
- Five week session - 50% during the first week
- Seven week session - 50% during the first week
- Distance Learning and all other courses (except Nursing and Radiologic Technology courses) - 75% during the first week and 50% during the second week.
*Federal Student Aid regulations require additional refund procedures for Title IV recipients.
*No Refund will be made to students dropped for disciplinary reasons.
*No Refund will be allowed for fees or advance tuition deposits.