North Country Community College Library -Circulation Policy
Who may borrow material from the Library?
- All current NCCC students
- All NCCC faculty, administrative and supporting services staff
All adult residents of Essex and Franklin Counties, New York, who are able to produce current identification verifying residence (such as a driver's license or its equivalent),
Juvenile residents of Essex and Franklin Counties whose parents provide the required identification and who sign a statement of responsibility for their children's use of the material
What kinds of material can be checked out?
- Books in the circulating collection
- Non-print media in the circulating collection
What kinds of materials cannot be checked out?
- Reference materials
- Periodicals (current and back issues)
- Material in the Adirondack Collection
How do I check out materials?
Present your library card at the Circulation Desk (NCCC student library card or Community Borrower's card). You must have a card in order to check out library material. Community residents may receive a Borrower's Card upon application at the Circulation Desk and presentation of current identification, which will verify their address.