NCCC currently has openings for the following Cleaner positions: Updated 1-9-2012
- Part-time Cleaners - Evenings (one) and Weekends (one)
This work involves the performance of a variety of routine building cleaning tasks.
Typical work activities include, but not limited to:
- Maintains floors (including sweeping, mopping and stripping)
- Dusts and polishes furniture and other equipment
- Gathers and disposes of refuse
- Cleans and washes bathroom floors, walls, sinks, toilets and mirrors
- May plan, schedule, conduct, and evaluate fire drills
- Clears snow and ice from walks and driveways
- Makes periodic inspections of building security, checking boilers and observing for fire hazards
- Does related work as required
Working knowledge of building cleaning methods, materials and equipment; ability to follow oral and written directions; willingness to perform cleaning and other manual tasks; ability to read and write; physical condition commensurate with the duties of the position.
Minimum Qualifications: None
Applicants: Download application here. Mail to: Director of Human Resources, North Country Community College, PO Box 89, Saranac Lake, NY 12983. Residency waived. We encourage women and minorities to apply. EOE/AAE.