At NCCC, we know students are juggling complicated lives and that connecting you to the right support services in the community can help you succeed. Below please find a list of resources available in our region. Call 2-1-1 for human services directory or contact the United Way of the Adirondack Region for referrals.
- Adirondack Kids R Us Childcare (Saranac Lake, NY)
- To request financial assistance for unexpected hardship, please contact the Business Office to request an application for one of our emergency funding options. Funding eligibility varies and students may only request once. For more information contact McCayla Quinn, NCCC Bursar.
- Salvation Army (Empire State Division)
- Salvation Army of Glens Falls
Food Insecurity Resources
- Catholic Charities - Good Samaritan Food Pantry & Soup Kettle Soup Kitchen (Malone, NY)
- Emmaus Soup Kitchen (Malone, NY)
- First United Methodist Church (Saranac Lake, NY)
- Interfaith Food Pantry at First Presbyterian Church (Saranac Lake, NY)
- JCEO Food Pantry (Malone, NY)
- Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York
- Regional Food Bank - Essex County
- Regional Food Bank - Franklin County
- SNAP Benefits
- CDPHP Health Insurance
- Essex County Public Health Department
- Franklin County Public Health Department
- NY Connects
- Planned Parenthood of the North Country New York, Inc.
Mental Health / Psychiatry Services
- Counseling Partners
- Adirondack Health - Behavior and Mental Health
- Nadine Case (Mental Health Matters) -- 43 Broadway, Saranac Lake, NY -- 518-891-3050
- Betsy Thomas-Train, LCSW, MA -- 32 Smith Way, Keene Valley, NY -- 518-576-9219
- Shelly Tracy, MS, NCC -- Saranac Lake, NY -- 518-891-7083
- Patricia Randolph-Clark, MA, RN, CS, ANP (Certified Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist) -- 518-891-5484
Housing Insecurity & Landlord Listing
- A landlord listing is available upon request through the Student Life Office. The College does not screen nor endorse any landlords. This list is information only. Landlords looking to be added to our list may submit information here.
- The Samaritan House (Saranac Lake, NY)
- Clear Path -- 315-687-3300, ext. 15
- Soldier On -- 413-281-4870
- VA Health Care -- 518-414-0817
- VA Clinic (Saranac Lake, NY) -- 518-626-5237
- VA Clinic (Massena, NY) -- 315-705-6666
To recommend or request new resources be added to our list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.