At NCCC, we know students are juggling complicated lives and that connecting you to the right support services in the community can help you succeed. Below please find a list of resources available in our region.
- Adirondack Kids R Us Childcare (Saranac Lake, NY)
- Citizen Advocates (located in Malone and Saranac Lake, NY)
- St. Joseph's Addition Treatment & Recovery Centers (Located in Malone, Saranac Lake and Ticonderoga, NY)
- To request financial assistance for unexpected hardship, please contact the Business Office to request an application for one of our emergency funding options. Funding eligibility varies and students may only request once. For more information contact McCayla Quinn, NCCC Bursar.
- Interfaith Food Pantry at First Presbyterian Church (Saranac Lake, NY)
- JCEO Food Pantry (Malone, NY)
- Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York
- SNAP Benefits
- A landlord listing is available upon request through the Student Life Office. The College does not screen nor endorse any landlords. This list is information only.
- Landlords looking to be added to our list may submit information here.
- Clear Path -- 315-687-3300, ext. 15
- Soldier On -- 413-281-4870
- VA Health Care -- 518-414-0817
- VA Clinic ( Saranac Lake, NY) -- 518-626-5237
- VA Clinic (Massena, NY) -- 315-705-6666
To recommend or request new resources be added to our list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.