North Country Community College recognizes students may need support to maintain wellness in mind and body. We support and encourage students to seek counseling services on and off campus through our many community partners. When possible, we bring community providers on campus to enable easier access to these services for our students.
On the Saranac Lake Campus weekly - Mondays
- McCormick Hall, Room C-16
- To schedule an appointment ahead, please call 518-891-5535
On all three campuses weekly - Tuesdays
- Malone Campus - RH 107; to schedule an appoint ahead, please call 518-483-6566
- Saranac Lake Campus - C-16; to schedule an appoint ahead, please call 518-891-5353
- Ticonderoga Campus - Main Floor; to schedule an appoint ahead, please call 518-585-7934
Need help affording counseling services?
Ask the Dean of Student Life about funds available for students without applicable insurance coverage.