Financial Aid Policies
North County Community College offered more than $12 million in student financial aid for the 2020-2021 academic year. Greater than 87% of our students receive some form of financial assistance. The financial aid office at NCCC is here to assist students and families as they navigate the financial aid process from application to graduation and beyond.
Financial aid is a very important factor when deciding to enroll and where to enroll. The Financial Aid Office is committed to guide you through the entire financial aid process from start to finish. It is imperative for all student and parents to review all policies and procedures that are mandatory in order to be eligible for the maximum scholarships, grants, work study and loans that are available.
Please review all financial aid information. If, at any time, you have concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are more than happy to point you in the right direction.
Financial Aid Policy PDF documents:
- Financial Aid Process – How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Eligibility
- Types of Financial Aid
- Loan Requirement Instructions
- Verification Process
- Federal & State Quick Facts
- Financial Aid Census Dates
- Important Deadline and Dates
- Attendance and Regular Classes
- Federal and State Coursework Requirements
- Federal Return of Federal Title IV Funds Policy
- Adjustments & Disbursements of Aid
- Standards of Academic Progress – Federal
- Federal SAP Standards Chart
- Standards of Academic Progress – State
- Student Employment Guide
- Student Consumer Information and Disclosures
- Net Price Calculator