COVID testing will be available on a weekly basis beginning the week of February 14, 2022. All students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to participate. Students who are not fully vaccinated are required to participate to maintain their medical accommodation approval status.
Please see below for the schedule:
Saranac Lake Campus:
Tues/Wed – 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in the Connector
Thurs – 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. in Sparks Athletic Complex
Tues/Wed – 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in Reshetkina Hall
Tues – 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. in the Main Lobby
Prior to testing, please do the following:
- Register at http://register.suny-covid.com/.
- Bring your phone or other electronic device and have the registration open when you present for testing.
- Make sure you have not brushed your teeth or used mouthwash within 1 hour of testing (this includes gum and mints).
- Make sure you have had nothing to eat or drink within 30 minutes of testing.
- Make sure you have not smoked, vaped, or used smokeless tobacco within 30 minutes of testing.
- Wear a mask.