The Student Life Office at NCCC invites students to connect, engage, and learn to lead!
Services are available at all three campuses to assist students with career readiness, transfer planning, leadership development and of course social and recreational programming. Connect with your peers and faculty through student organizations and clubs, engage in campus traditions and events, and experience service learning thorugh volunteerism and civic opportunities.
The Student Life Office also coordinators student support services including New Student Orientation, peer mentoring, residential education for our on-campus housing, diversity education and trainings, prevention education and awareness, wellness resources, campus security including parking registration.
MEET THE STAFF:
- Kim Irland - Dean of Student Life and Chief Diveristy Officer, ext. 1205
- Kathy Goodrow - Student Life Office Assistant & Health Records, ext. 1204
- Angela Brice - Assistant Director of Student Life, ext. 1266
- Bruce Kelly - Malone Campus Coordinator of Student Life, ext. 3226
- Mike Ploof - Saranac Lake Campus Security Guard
- Curt Pickering - Malone Campus Security Guard
- Student Life Office - General Inquiries to email@example.com