The college bookstores are located physically on the Saranac Lake and Malone campuses and are also available to you online! Our friendly staff members are ready to help you out with all your classroom supplies and NC apparel needs!
Browse our Textbook List by course and order your textbooks online!
Shop for your favorite NCCC and SAINTS apparel and gifts!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Guide on How to Order Your Textbooks
Step 1: Go to: https://bookstore.nccc.edu/
Step 2: Scroll down until you see the heading Categories on the left-hand sidebar menu. Click on Textbook Lookup. If on your mobile device, click Menu to open the sidebar menu.
Step 3: Follow the prompts on your screen to find the textbooks for each of your courses this semester.
- Click on the current term listed (example - Spring 2023)
- Then Select a department (please refer to your course schedule, which you can obtain through the Student Portal, and the three letters for a particular course, such as BIO, ENG, BUS, etc.)
- Next, select the course number that follows the three letters for the course, such as 101, 104, 202, etc.)
- Be sure to pay attention to the section code on your course schedule (example Z or AA or HA) and the instructor’s name. Select the course that matches.
Step 4: Put your course materials into your Cart
- At this point you should see the course materials listed at the bottom of the page.
- Select what you want to buy (used or new) and then click on “Add/Update Items in Cart.”
Step 5: Click on “Continue Shopping” or “Checkout."
- If you need to put other course materials, supplies or NC apparel into your cart, then “continue shopping.”
- If you have everything you want in your cart, then go to “Checkout.”
- If you want to try to buy a computer from the College Store, click on the link for Computers in the left-hand sidebar and select one of the computers to add to your cart. Following Order Checkout you will be contacted by the NCCC Business Office for some other paperwork if you want to use your financial aid to pay for the computer, so watch for more information after you submit your order. See FAQ: "How do I order a laptop at the College Store?" for more information.
Step 6: To use your Financial Aid to pay for cart at checkout, simply select "Pay with Financial Aid."
- Students whose financial aid awards are greater than their tuition and fee charges are allowed to charge books and supplies to their bills rather than paying up front; up to an allowable amount determined by the College. This is called Book Deferment. All facets of the financial aid process must be completed for deferment and not all financial aid qualifies.
- See FAQ: "How do I use Financial Aid to purchase my textbooks" for more information.
Students whose financial aid awards are greater than their tuition and fee charges are allowed to charge books and supplies to their bills rather than paying up front; up to an allowable amount determined by the College. This is called Book Deferment. All facets of the financial aid process must be completed for deferment and not all financial aid qualifies.
The Book Deferment list is created by the Business Office and will automatically be sent to the bookstore the day before book sales begin. Please check with the Business Office first to see if you qualify before going to the bookstore. Books can be purchased at the online Bookstore through the NCCC website using your course schedule.
This NEW service allows students to purchase a Dell laptop through the college bookstore and to use Financial Aid if pre-approved by the Business Office. Browse our laptop sales and select the product that fits your needs.
If using Financial Aid, a Bookstore staff member will contact you after you checkout your shopping cart with the form needed to request to use your Financial AId for this purchase. At checkout, simply select "Pay with Financial Aid" if you intend to use it for payment.