Registrar's Office (Transcript Request)
Welcome! The Registrar’s Office is responsible for all student academic records, past and present. Besides student registration, the Registrar’s Office also builds the semester schedule of courses, processes transcript requests, verifies matriculation, receives paperwork regarding grade changes, course add/drops and withdrawals, withdrawal from the college, graduation applications, and issues diplomas.
The Registrar's office is located in Hodson Hall, office HH 103 in Saranac Lake.
Office Hours - Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
MEET THE STAFF:
- Shelly St. Louis - Registrar, ext. 1278
- Jessica Martin - Micro-Computer Operator, ext. 1254
- Kaleen Meehan - Clerk, ext. 1245
- Maggie Willett - Micro-Computer Operator, ext. 1289
- Registrar's Office - General Inquiries 518-891-2915 ext. 1689 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Fax 518-891-4236