North Country Community College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104,(267) 284-5000, and by the University of the State of New York Board of Regents. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Postsecondary Education.
Status and Review Cycle Dates
- CEO: Mr. Joseph Keegan, President
- Accreditation Liaison Officer: Ms. Sarah Maroun
- Commission Staff Liaison: Dr. Terence Peavy
- Carnegie Classification: Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Career & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional » Two-year, small
- Control: Public
- Phase: Accredited
- Status: Accreditation Reaffirmed
- Accreditation Granted: 1975
- Last Reaffirmation: 2018
- Next Self-Study Evaluation: 2020-2021
- Next Mid-Point Peer Review: 2025
North Country Community College has completed a comprehensive analysis of our accomplishments. These details and more have been captured in our 2021 Middle States Commission on Higher Education Self-Study.
We welcome you to review this, and the other documents listed here, as a means of understanding our commitment to excellence and dedication to our students. Please click on any of the titles below to open a pdf file.
Additional documents describing the College's accreditation and licensure may be reviewed by contacting the President's Office at 518-891-2915 ext. 1201.