Responsibilities of your Student Government Association
- Serve as an official voice for the expression of student opinions and concerns
- Plan and facilitate student events and activities on campus
- Manage all financial matters related to the student activities fee
- Collaboratively work with Clubs and Student Organizations
Be a part of Student Government: Apply for a position today!
- Student Life Office: Studentlife@nccc.edu
- The Association: Association@nccc.edu
- Malone Student Government Association: SGAMalone@nccc.edu
- Saranac Lake Student Government Association: SGASaranacLake@nccc.edu
- Ticonderoga Student Government Association: SGATiconderoga@nccc.edu
Students interested in pursuing a leadership role in the college community are encouraged to run for elected office. Participating in the SGA is a great opportunity to meet new people, network with faculty and staff, boost your resume with leadership experience, and help enhance the North Country Community College experience for everyone.