Students interested in pursuing a leadership role in the college community are encouraged to run for elected office. Participating in the SGA is a great opportunity to meet new people, network with faculty and staff, boost your resume with leadership experience, and help enhance the North Country Community College experience for everyone.
Responsibilities of your Student Government Association
- Serve as an official voice for the expression of student opinions and concerns
- Plan and facilitate student events and activities on campus
- Manage all financial matters related to the student activities fee
- Collaboratively work with Clubs and Student Organizations
Participation in clubs and student organizations while in college helps you connect with your peers outside the classroom, network with faculty and staff, and engage in leadership development. Each club is chartered through Student Government Association and membership is open to all full-time and part-time students. We invite you to join or start a club on campus today! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on joining or starting a club!
Clubs at North Country!
- Art Club
- Campus Activities Board
- Environmental Club
- Human Services Club
- Massage Club
- Nursing Clubs
- Outing Club
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society - induction by invitation
- Rad Tech Club
- Student Government Association
- Veterans Club
- Student Life Office: email@example.com