North Country Community College provides service members, veterans, and military families with the flexibility and convenience needed to achieve their educational goals. Our dedicated team will help you navigate admissions, leverage your benefits, identify and access college and local resources, and more.
The Johnny Isakson and David P. Roe, M.D. Veterans Health Care and Benefits Improvement
Act of 2020 requires educational institutions to make certain disclosures to students using federal
military and/or VA educational benefits. You can access a personalized data sheet
by visiting the SUNY Net Price Cost Calculator and selecting North Country when prompted. Additional financial information can
be found at the NCES College Navigator site.
Our Admissions Office welcomes prospective students and their families to tour our campuses and learn more about all that North Country has to offer. Please schedule your tour today!
- Submit an application for admission
- Have your official high school or GED transcripts sent to the following address:
North Country Community College offers a variety of Associate and Certificate Programs designed to prepare you for your chosen career. With three campus locations and online options, we can offer you an education that best suits your needs.
Step 1 – Apply for the FSA ID (https://studentaid.gov/fsa-id/create-account/launch)
Step 2 – Apply for Federal Aid (www.studentaid.gov) – Federal School Code – 007111
Step 3 – Apply for State Aid (www.hesc.ny.gov) – NYS TAP Code ......
(For New York State Residents only). Note: This is a tuition only award. Students using VA benefits that cover 100% of their tuition may not receive this award in the same semester.
- Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Chapter 33)
- Montgomery GI Bill (Chapter 30)
- Montgomery GI Bill (Chapter 1606)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31)
- Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 35)
- New York State Veterans Tuition Awards
- New York State Regents Awards for Children of Deceased and Disabled Veterans
- New York State Military Enhanced Recognition Incentive and Tribute (MERIT) (https://www.hesc.ny.gov/pay-for-college/financial-aid/types-of-financial-aid/nys-grants-scholarships-awards/msrs-scholarship.html)
- Military Scholarships for Service Members, Spouses, and Dependents
Still have more questions? Use the contact form below to connect with us. Thank you for your interest in North Country!