Spring 2022 Welcome Sessions via Zoom. Pre-Register HERE for Zoom link access.
- Thurs. Jan. 20 at 7:00 p.m.
- Fri. Jan. 21 at noon
- Mon. Jan. 24 at 7:00 p.m.
- Tues. Jan. 25 at noon
- Wed. Jan. 26 at noon
- Wed. Jan. 26 at 7:00 p.m.
At North Country, we also offer a self-paced Virtual New Student Orientation experience will introduce you to everything you need to get started at NCCC and help you get familiar with navigating the platform you'll use for classes. Everything is available on demand within our Blackboard Learning Management System.
- Academic Support Services
- Business Office, Student Accounts & Billing
- Campus Safety
- College Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- College Policies
- Financial Aid
- Registrar's Office
- Student Engagement Opportunities
- Technology Services and Assistance
- New Student Orientation inquiries may be directed to the Student Life Office or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Billing and Student Account inquires may be directed to the Business Office or email@example.com
- Registration inquires may be directed to the Registrar's Office or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions inquires may be directed to the Admissions Office or email@example.com
- Financial Aid inquires may be directed to the Financial Aid Office or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Residence Life & Housing inquires may be directed to the NCCC Association at email@example.com
- Dining Services inquires may be directed to the NCCC Association at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookstore inquires may be directed to the NCCC Association at email@example.com