NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
Thank you for your interest in new student orientation at NCCC! At orientation, you will get acquainted with your peers and College staff, learn to navigate the campus to find your classrooms and support services, and get a head start on understanding NCCC technology, policies, and faculty expectations. We'll talk about common first year student issues and connect you with our excellent team of Peer Mentors who can continue to help support you into your first semester with questions that arise along the way. Join us and learn how to summit your first semester of college!
SAVE THE DATE: Friday, August 23, 2019
- Check-in: 8:30 a.m. - all campuses
- Saranac Lake Campus - Sparks Athletics Complex
- Malone Campus - Mills Student Lounge
- Ticonderoga Campus - Main Lobby
- Start: 9:00 a.m.
Questions about new student orientation may be directed to the Student Life Office at email@example.com.
PEER MENTORING PROGRAM
Peer Mentors are returning NCCC students here to help new students who are looking for guidance from a fellow peer before and during their first semester. Our Peer Mentors will assist new students with adjusting to college life, academically and socially, and point new students in the right direction to access College resources. Interactions are student-driven and may include email, texting, phone calls, and meeting in person as needed. SIGN UP TO REQUEST YOUR PEER MENTOR TODAY!
- New Student Orientation inquiries may be directed to the Student Life Office or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration inquires may be directed to the Registrar's Office or email@example.com
- Admissions inquires may be directed to the Admissions Office or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid inquires my be directed to the Financial Aid Office or email@example.com