North Country Community College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104,(267) 284-5000, and by the University of the State of New York Board of Regents. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Postsecondary Education.
Status and Review Cycle Dates
- CEO: Mr. Joseph Keegan, President
- Accreditation Liaison Officer: Ms. Sarah Maroun
- Commission Staff Liaison: Dr. Terence Peavy, Vice President
- Carnegie Classification: Associate's Colleges: High Career & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional » Two-year, small
- Control: Public
- Phase: Accredited
- Status: Accreditation Reaffirmed
- Accreditation Granted: 1975
- Last Reaffirmation: March 10, 2022
- Next Self-Study Evaluation: 2028-2029
North Country Community College was reaccredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education in March 10, 2022. Click below to view the Self-Study Evaluation Team Report.
We welcome you to review this, and the other documents listed here, as a means of understanding our commitment to excellence and dedication to our students. Please click on any of the titles below to open a pdf file.
Additional documents describing the College's accreditation and licensure may be reviewed by contacting the President's Office at 518-891-2915 ext. 1201.